Private inspections under alert level 3
As you may be aware, the way that we show properties has changed due to COVID-19 and we ask you to review and understand the following conditions. These are non-negotiable and in place to ensure we can provide a safe viewing environment for everyone involved. All prospective purchasers will be asked to follow the guidelines below.
– Please arrive on time and wait in your vehicle until your specific viewing time commences, at which point you can move towards the property entrance. Late arrivals may risk their chance to view and we cannot guarantee your viewing in this situation
– There is to be a maximum of 2 attendees from any one ‘bubble’ at a private viewing and no more than 2 people will be allowed into the property Ensure physical distancing is maintained at all times (2 metres
– Please refrain from touching anything at the property
– Please remove shoes before entering the property
– We reserve the right to store your contact details, and share if required, solely for the purposes of any future contract tracing, should it be necessary
– No attendees are permitted who may have been unwell, are self-isolating in the 14 days prior to the viewing. Please let us know immediately if you are unsure
– High-risk customers should not attend any viewing (those over 70 or with existing medical conditions).
Please fill in the details below including in the message section which property you want to view and we will be in touch with the daily times allocated for the property you want to view.