As a long-standing local resident of the Pohutukawa Coast Brie has strong emotional ties to the area that she grew up in.
As a young girl, Brie would walk the beaches gazing up at the beautiful homes that surrounded them and often dreamed of what it would be like to live in those houses.
As a teenager, she met her now husband Rex who has lived in Maraetai all his life and was at the time practising as a real estate salesperson.
Fast forward 15 years to where Brie is now; a wife, mother, business owner, top 20 nationwide performer and realtor of 10 years.
Brie's natural zest for life is a natural fit for the demands of real estate. Understanding people, their needs and with an absolute truthfulness to the way she conducts herself in all areas of her life have all contributed to her being the most sought after real estate individual on the Pohutukawa Coast.
A lover of humanity and animals Brie devotes herself to her craft and to charity. She is always engaging in an extracurricular activity and pays particular interest in community work locally.
When it comes to real estate - Brie is the whole package. There is simply no better option to service your real estate needs than Brianne Bignell, as evidenced in her many satisfied clients and customers. Just ask anyone you know and someone within your network will attest to this statement.
On call all of the time, Brie looks forward to hearing from you and will welcome the opportunity to work with you with honesty, humbleness, humility and above all, love.
- 2023/2024 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Beachlands
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Beachlands
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Beachlands
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson - No. 16 And 3 earlier awards